Whole House System – Inverter
At the core of the VRV LIFE systems is built-in intelligence that gives you independent zoning control with maximum flexibility and energy savings. With the ability to connect up to nine indoor units to one outdoor unit, the space-saving VRV LIFE system is ideal for most residential projects.
VRV LIFE systems features:
- Flexibility with mix-match of ducted and duct-free indoor units
- Reduced power consumption with flexibility to turn off indoor units not in use
- Dual-fuel heating with heat pump and gas heat simultaneously
- Space-saving with ability to connect 2 gas furnaces to one outdoor unit (1)
- Quiet operation with sound levels under 58 dBA (2)
- Choice of gas or heat pump heat
- Custom, selectable and programmable temperature to switch from heat pump to gas heat
- Add or remove zones without having to worry about ductwork
(1) When compared to a system of two outdoor units combined with two gas furnaces and A-Coils.
(2) Model specific, refer to product engineering manual for details.
Text: (425) 448-7671
Submit a request through our online request form.
Feel free to check out our Contact Us for more options!