HVAC Replacement in King and Snohomish Counties
For systems more than 15 years old, it’s time to start thinking about Preventative HVAC Replacement in the Puget Sound. If you’re unsure about the condition of your system, routine maintenance can help detect potential problems and safety risks. If you’re ready to consider replacement options, we suggest that you schedule a free in-home consultation.
Here are some of the many reasons to decide on replace your heating system instead of repairing it:
- Home Use – special heating conditions due to a home office, an exercise room, parties or if there exists unnecessary heating in rooms that are closed-off during unoccupied periods.
- Comfort Requirements – stale air problems, specific rooms that are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, or air that is too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat or skin).
- Health/Safety Requirements – indoor air quality, respiratory conditions, humidity control, or child safety concerns around your system.
- Property Requirements – if you are planning home renovations or adding on to your home.
- Financial Requirements – the importance of saving money on energy consumption and operating cost, or working with a contractor that can protect a homeowner from risk and liability, or your wish to explore financing options.
- Your heat pump is more than 10 years old.
- Your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old.
- Your heating system needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
- Your home has excessive amounts of dust.
- Your heating system operates too noisily.